by Eileen | 3:50 pm, January 2, 2013 | Comments Off
Happy 2013, limited government people.
Hope you enjoyed the ‘respite’ as it were, from partisan shenaniganry, because it’s that time again when the Legislature convenes. One week from today, like it or not, our indefatigable public servants will get down to improving our lives.
Those of you who would like to spend the next several months hiding out at the Sooper-Sekret PPC Treehouse, please get your applications in pronto.
Those of you inclined to get involved would, no doubt, like to know that the Colorado Union of Taxpayers is hosting its annual legislative reception, a tranquil sea of civilization, snacks, and a well-stocked bar. It’s also an opportunity to chat with the saner members of the Legislature.
All in all, the coolest thing you could be doing on a Tuesday evening in January.
WHAT: C.U.T. 2013 Legislative Reception and Preview
WHERE: The Independence Institute
727 East 16th Avenue
Denver, CO 80203
WHEN: 6:30 pm, January 14, 2013
Praise for PPC From Our Lefty "Fan"
- "Zany-ass bombast-entertainment...Hackneyed weirdo communist pseudo-nostalgia" --Alan Franklin, ProgressNow
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?