by T.L. James | 11:45 pm, December 11, 2012 | Comments Off
Just imagine if a Tea Party group had done anything remotely like this to a “Progressive” organization’s tent:
Do you suppose Alan Franklin would still claim it was staged?
— alanfranklin (@alanfranklin) December 12, 2012
Those guys pulling down the straps, tearing down the tent, ripping down the printed banners, and then doing a victory dance on the wreckage and spewing profanities while stealing the private property of others sure don’t look like AFP types to me. The “eyewitness” referenced in Alan’s tweet isn’t very convincing given what’s visible in the video above. Even the AFL-CIO tacitly acknowledges it was pro-union protestors who did the deed.
Oh yeah…then there’s this:
So…is the dude with the left hook yet another double-sekrit AFP conspiracy employee, staging some false-flag fisticuffs for Kochtopus propaganda purposes?* And just how would this play with “Progressives” like Alan if the partisan affiliations were reversed?
Regardless of who beat up or destroyed the property of whom, I don’t see what all the fuss is about. The people of Michigan elected the legislature that passed the bill and the governor who signed it into law. As Democrats have been saying for the past month, “elections have consequences”. Maybe Democrats and union thugs should quit their butthurt whining and deal with that fact. And maybe if they can be grownups and do a little introspection on how they feel about what’s happened in Michigan and why they feel that way, they’ll start to understand how the rest of us felt about the corrupt shenanigans used by Democrats to force through Obamacare, and why we’re still so angry about it.
* — I already know the “Progressive” answer: “The bitch had it coming.”
Praise for PPC From Our Lefty "Fan"
- "Zany-ass bombast-entertainment...Hackneyed weirdo communist pseudo-nostalgia" --Alan Franklin, ProgressNow
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?