by T.L. James | 9:32 am, October 28, 2012 | Comments Off
The Crowder parody of that tasteless and puerile official Obama video ad was fun mockery, but this one draws blood. She hammers the Democrat/Progressive hypocrisy on their phony War on Women™ marketing theme in this election, and how their histrionic and dishonest fearmongering over birth control and women’s health and their vision of a “Life of Julia” womb-to-tomb culture of dependency on Daddy Fedgov are themselves premised on a misogynistic view of women as shallow, childlike, emotion-driven beings who think only with their ladyparts.
Democrats are not going to be happy about this one. At all.
UPDATE: the video appears to be going viral – it jumped from 9,000 views to over 50,000 views in the ten minutes or so it took me to write the post above.
Praise for PPC From Our Lefty "Fan"
- "Zany-ass bombast-entertainment...Hackneyed weirdo communist pseudo-nostalgia" --Alan Franklin, ProgressNow
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?