by T.L. James | 8:36 am, October 27, 2012 | Comments Off
This is just dumb, no matter your political persuasion: Man Gets Romney ‘R’ Tattooed On His Face For $15,000. Good thing tattoos weren’t such a big fad in 1988 or 1996 – can you imagine how embarrassing it would be to have “Dukakis-Bentsen” or “Dole-Kemp” tatooed on your face nowadays?
Of course, the bad part of it is that it is on his face where it cant be covered up as needed. Otherwise it’d be a lot less stupid than, say, these.
In either case, I’m curiously reminded of this gem of photoshoppery I produced back in the early days of PPC (and haven’t used in a while because one can only use running gags so many times per day before they get old):
Praise for PPC From Our Lefty "Fan"
- "Zany-ass bombast-entertainment...Hackneyed weirdo communist pseudo-nostalgia" --Alan Franklin, ProgressNow
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?