by T.L. James | 12:25 pm, October 13, 2012 | Comments Off
Why does this seem so…familiar? Shot fired at Denver Obama campaign office
Oh, right — this.
No info yet on who might have done it or why. It’s nice to see that, unlike the contemptible Pat Waak, the merely risible Rick Palacio hasn’t (yet) pounced on the opportunity to smear his enemies on the right as Second Amendment-obsessed grandma-cliffing Big Bird-killing job-offshoring racist ladyparts-stealers or whatever the Democrat Party’s hate-the-GOP talking point salad du jour happens to be.
Praise for PPC From Our Lefty "Fan"
- "Zany-ass bombast-entertainment...Hackneyed weirdo communist pseudo-nostalgia" --Alan Franklin, ProgressNow
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?