by Jimmy Sengenberger | 7:50 pm, August 15, 2012 | Comments Off
In the second of FOUR guest-hosting appearances over the next week, radio guest-host Jimmy Sengenberger returns to Kelley and Company on News/Talk 710 KNUS for an action-packed show! It all starts TOMORROW morning at 7 a.m.
First, we’ll chat with Mark Montini, messaging guru at the Leadership Program of the Rockies and an extremely talented political analyst, about how America’s Comeback Team of Romney and Ryan should market themselves on the campaign trail. How have Romney and Obama been handling things, and what should they do next?
Next, the Cato Institute‘s esteemed Michael D. Tanner, welfare and Medicare expert, will talk with Jimmy about Obama’s gutting of welfare reform and what Ryan’s plan really entails. It doesn’t even go far enough – you’ll be surprised to find out.
PLUS, store cameras are coming out that match you up with your Facebook account and offer you special deals. Something totally cool, or is it a violation of privacy? We’ll discuss!
Plus, Jimmy will no doubt crack out the harmonica again. Tune in and don’t miss out!
All that and more, THURSDAY MORNING from 7-9 am MTN (9-10 EST) on Newstalk 710 KNUS Denver and online at 710knus.com! (Also for 30 minutes of the online hour from 9 to 9:30.)
I hope you’ll join the conversation! Call the studio at 303 696 1971.
Praise for PPC From Our Lefty "Fan"
- "Zany-ass bombast-entertainment...Hackneyed weirdo communist pseudo-nostalgia" --Alan Franklin, ProgressNow
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?