by Jon Caldara | 2:11 pm, December 21, 2011 | Comments Off
This week’s Devil’s Advocate is the usual half-hour of public affairs television excellence, but in two fifteen minute segments. First, Denver psychologist Shawn Smith sits down to talk about his new book, “The Users Guide to the Human Mind,” and helps me figure out just how many voices I have in my head. Then new Colorado House Minority Leader Mark Ferrandino swings by to talk with me about the upcoming 2012 Colorado legislative session. That’s Friday, Dec. 23 at 8:30 PM on Colorado Public Television 12. Re-broadcast the following Monday at 1:30 PM.
Praise for PPC From Our Lefty "Fan"
- "Zany-ass bombast-entertainment...Hackneyed weirdo communist pseudo-nostalgia" --Alan Franklin, ProgressNow
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?