by Rossputin | 5:18 pm, November 4, 2011 | Comments Off
Tomorrow I’ll be guest hosting for Joe Pags on Denver’s Newsradio 850 KOA from 1 PM to 4 PM Mountain Time.
We’ll talk about Occupy Wall Street, and the so-called “99 percent” that they’re making so much noise about, and about a more important group: The 53 percent – of working Americans who pay income tax.
At 2 PM my guest will be Pat Michaels, one of the two most entertaining guys in the “climate change” debate. His book, Climate Coup, is a wealth of information about the lies and motivation behind the global warming alarmists.
And at 3 PM, we’ll be joined by capitalist extraordinaire, Peter Schiff, who braved the Occupy Wall Street aromas to meet with people in Zuccotti Park and speak up for the one percent, while listening to the complaints and arguments of the so-called 99 percent:
Please listen in if you can, either over the airwaves or over the web at http://850koa.com. And feel free to join the conversation at (303) 713-8585.
Praise for PPC From Our Lefty "Fan"
- "Zany-ass bombast-entertainment...Hackneyed weirdo communist pseudo-nostalgia" --Alan Franklin, ProgressNow
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?