The final numbers for ballots returned released by the SOS:
Democrats: 312,465 (33.5%)
Republicans: 385,631 (41.4%)
UAF: 229,295 (24.6%)
This total represents a jump of approximately 180,000 ballots since yesterday’s update, as ballots are dropped off and those mailed in arrive before 7pm.
The Colorado Independent reports that inactive voters have exceeded typical inactive voting rates in Pueblo County, at 16% (above the more typical 3-4% historical average).
Praise for PPC From Our Lefty "Fan"
- "Zany-ass bombast-entertainment...Hackneyed weirdo communist pseudo-nostalgia" --Alan Franklin, ProgressNow
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?