In case you missed it, there’s a tax increase vote coming up this November and a presidential election in the coming year. Are you ready? Are you looking to improve your skills as a citizen journalist or online activist as these critical elections approach?
PPC will be conducting our next Re|Education Camps on Saturday, October 1 and Saturday, October 8. Based on feedback from previous Camps, we have split the material over two consecutive Saturdays and added new material and more time for classroom discussion. It’s a great deal: other organizations charge more and cover less ground!
More information and the agenda [after the jump--PDF] for both days are available on the Citizen Journalists page. Register early — class space is limited and the seats fill up quickly!
Praise for PPC From Our Lefty "Fan"
- "Zany-ass bombast-entertainment...Hackneyed weirdo communist pseudo-nostalgia" --Alan Franklin, ProgressNow
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?