Al Gore’s appearance at an Aspen Institute event last week created a “buzz” as the enviro-salesman called out “pseudo-scientists” who he believes are undermining his climate change push.
Audio of Gore’s rant includes the most-quoted portion: “They pay pseudo-scientists to pretend to be scientists to put out the message: ‘This climate thing, it’s nonsense. Man-made CO2 doesn’t trap heat. It may be volcanoes.’ Bullsh–! ‘It may be sun spots.’ Bullsh–! ‘It’s not getting warmer.’ Bullsh–!”
Gore continued, “There about 10 names out there. When you go and talk to any audience about climate, you hear them washing back at you the same crap over and over and over again. They have polluted the sh–. There’s no longer a shared reality on an issue like climate even though the very existence of our civilization is threatened. People have no idea!”
Another source for the audio, via Real Aspen.
Praise for PPC From Our Lefty "Fan"
- "Zany-ass bombast-entertainment...Hackneyed weirdo communist pseudo-nostalgia" --Alan Franklin, ProgressNow
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?