Friday, October 8, CompleteColorado.com linked to a quick blog post from Lynn Bartels of the Denver Post: Tom Tancredo Announcing Appointments. For most of the day, according to one of our statcounters, it was one of the most-clicked links on our site.
The blog post was accompanied by a cute picture of a chicklet amidst a sea of unhatched eggs. You get the point. A commenter on the story said of the would-be appointees, “Good luck guys….don’t quit your day job.”
Perhaps the story that’s being missed is this:
Tancredo may be trying to get across that he is doing what Dan Maes cannot. Now that Maes has been so thoroughly abandoned by most experienced lawmakers and policymakers across the state, how could he possibly form a competent and efficient government? Who would serve?
Praise for PPC From Our Lefty "Fan"
- "Zany-ass bombast-entertainment...Hackneyed weirdo communist pseudo-nostalgia" --Alan Franklin, ProgressNow
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?