by PerlStalker | 7:27 am, October 20, 2010 | Comments Off
Really, Dan? You're your biggest expense? Now that I think about, we've known that all along.
The Evergreen businessman, who sold his credit-reporting company last year and has been running for office full time since March 2009, has been reimbursed $71,658 from his campaign. His daughter Jordan, his executive aide, has been paid $14,101 for work and some expenses, according to a Denver Post analysis.
The total is nearly 30 percent of the $304,000 Maes has raised. His top expense is advertising, which totals $113,338.
The Post goes on to detail the rest of the fun. It really took Dan Maes, a "successful businessman" who "can turn around Colorado", eight months to file his reimbursements? Check out the massive amount of cash he brought in these last couple of weeks. $22,000. That's a tenth of what Tom Tancredo raised. Who's the third party candidate again?
Praise for PPC From Our Lefty "Fan"
- "Zany-ass bombast-entertainment...Hackneyed weirdo communist pseudo-nostalgia" --Alan Franklin, ProgressNow
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?