Second Annual Picnic
A Fundraiser for Our State House Candidates
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Washington Park Boathouse, Denver 80209
~ the north end of the park ~
enter from E Exposition Ave, from either side
November 2nd will be here before we know it…
Join us in helping our State House candidates across the finish line!
No charge to attend, but come prepared to buy a baked good,
participate in the silent & live auction and/or write a check to a candidate.
~ 22 Front Range State House candidates will be participating ~
Danny Stroud, Christine Mastin, Ronnie Nelson, Joshua Sharf,
Pauline Olvera, Robert Lane, Ken Summers,
Edgar Johansson, Clint Webster, Mark Barrington, Libby Szabo,
Robert Ramirez, Tom Janich, Don Beezley,
Gary Marshall, Spencer Swalm, Kathleen Conti, David Balmer,
Cindy Acree, Brad Wagnon, Sally Mounier, Chris Holbert, Carol Murray
A few of our auction items…
Sell your house for free, Concealed Carry Weapon class for six
Broncos tickets, one week in Hawaii
3 days/2 nights in Crested Butte, at the foot of the slope
R Block Party will provide chips & drinks,
including beer & wine for adults
Bring your picnic dinner & help us put the Party back in the GOP!
More info: RBlockParty@comcast.net or visit our facebook page
Praise for PPC From Our Lefty "Fan"
- "Zany-ass bombast-entertainment...Hackneyed weirdo communist pseudo-nostalgia" --Alan Franklin, ProgressNow
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?