It’s Friday, so let’s take a brief break from election politics. While this video focuses on the Second Amendment, it touches on a more important concept. If we spend all of our time focusing on the the anti-liberty legislation, but ignore the anti-liberty generation; if we spend years as pro-liberty activists, but only minutes as pro-liberty mentors; if we win the support of this generation of office holders, but not the next generation of voters; then we will have failed.
So while you’re making a difference as a liberty activist, don’t forget to make a difference with the next generation by being a liberty mentor. Pass the Torch of Freedom.
Praise for PPC From Our Lefty "Fan"
- "Zany-ass bombast-entertainment...Hackneyed weirdo communist pseudo-nostalgia" --Alan Franklin, ProgressNow
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?