***Updated at 2:00 pm on 29 July 2010***
Out here on the lazy shores of the Potomac, campaign watching is a local past time. Whoever said that short of war, there’s no excitement anywhere to match the American campaign season was right on*.
So, there I was, sitting around, polishing my high heels, and checking out the races, when I came across something I just needed to fix.
Jane Norton’s Senate race has a new ad, with a six figure media buy backing it up, which seems to be the latest volley in an increasingly vicious primary battle.
Here it is, with thanks to Jane Norton for Colorado and the fine folks at YouTube:
Well, that’s hardly right…there’s a whole chunk missing in the middle of the Ken Buck Footage. We know because we’re the ones who took it.
Here’s our original, over at YouTube:
We just wanted to make sure there was some context on this epic battle over footwear. And that it’s getting out there. PPC has already covered this in our posts, “Buck Responds To Norton Ad: “She Has Questioned My Manhood” on July 17th and “Norton/Buck Footwear Flap Hits National News” on the 21st.
Jane’s campaign attack ad already has over 5,000 views at YouTube and the ad is at the top of the queue on her site, so we knew she’d be glad someone was making sure the references and citations were all in order.
Just next time, let us know you’re using our footage. It’s much easier for us to keep an eye on things that way.
***Update in response to our comments*** It also helps avoid long letters from lawyers like these: Cease and desist letter from PPC, the Norton campaign’s response, and PPC’s final cease and desist letter
* It was Theodore White. We checked. We’re research monkeys. That’s how we roll.
Praise for PPC From Our Lefty "Fan"
- "Zany-ass bombast-entertainment...Hackneyed weirdo communist pseudo-nostalgia" --Alan Franklin, ProgressNow
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?