McInnis Responds to “Water”-gate Scandal, Denver Post Alleges Additional instance of Plagiarism in 1990s
by elpresidente | 2:17 am, July 14, 2010 | Comments Off
“This is a non-issue if it’s not a political year. Voters don’t really care about this issue. They care about jobs, getting back to work”–Scott McInnis, in an interview with 9NEWS
To the 9NEWS interview with Adam Schrager:
The Denver Post’s Karen Crummy believes an additional instance of plagiarism can be found in the mid-1990s, between an Op-Ed that originally appeared in The Washington Post by two other authors and a column in the Rocky Mountain News and a floor speech in the House by McInnis weeks later.
McInnis’ research assistant Rolly Fischer, declined to offer much insight into the plagiarism allegation, other than a simple declaration pointing the blame at his boss: “Scott’s responsible for it.”
Praise for PPC From Our Lefty "Fan"
- "Zany-ass bombast-entertainment...Hackneyed weirdo communist pseudo-nostalgia" --Alan Franklin, ProgressNow
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?