by wesley | 6:46 am, May 4, 2010 | Comments Off
If you’ve not been following the Omaha Walgreens Shooting of an armed robber by Harry “James” McCullough, then take a look at that link.
Mr. McCullough and his attorney, James Davis, provided an interview to the local Omaha reporters on the details of the Omaha Walgreens shooting. Ignatius Piazza of Front Sight Firearms Training Institute has posted the video and a very thoughtful critique of WHY Mr. McCullough is still alive. Raw video from Omaha Action 3 News:
What can we learn from the Omaha Walgreens shooting? If you have a handgun, and you have firearm safety training, and you regularly practice, and you are able to legally in your locale, then carry your gun.
If you don’t have a handgun and the training, then get the safety and practical training, get a handgun, and get to the range to practice. Then carry your gun.
Lyle at View from North Central Idaho put it well when he said, you are your own first responder responsible for your own safety. The only thing worse than having to use your firearm to protect yourself or your family is the regret, and guilt, of being face to face with an armed, violent criminal and unable to protect yourself, your spouse, or your kids. So get the training, and carry your guns, people.
Praise for PPC From Our Lefty "Fan"
- "Zany-ass bombast-entertainment...Hackneyed weirdo communist pseudo-nostalgia" --Alan Franklin, ProgressNow
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?