PPC interviewed 24 attendees at Saturday’s GOP State Assembly, including candidates, delegates, and activists.
Candidates interested in obtaining video of their segment can email info-at-peoplespresscollective-dot-org. If you enjoy the coverage provided by PPC, please consider a donation to help keep the video cameras running!
Former State Senator and State Treasurer and current RNC Committeeman Mark Hillman, Danny Stroud (HD 1), State Rep. Cory Gardner (4th Congressional District), Matt Arnold (Clear the Bench Colorado), Dana West (Adams County Clerk and Recorder), George Gramer (Log Cabin Republicans)
State Rep. Amy Stephens (HD 20), Libby Szabo (HD 27), Donna Jack, Robert Ramirez (HD 29), Christy Ariano
MAJ Diggs Brown (Former Fort Collins City Councilman), Aurora City Councilman Ryan Frazier (7th Congressional District), Bob Brancato (2nd Congressional District), Mike Krause (Independence Institute), State Rep. Randy Baumgardner (HD 57), NObamabot
Lu Busse (Chair, 9-12 Project Colorado Coalition), State Rep. BJ Nikkel (HD 49), Former US Representative Bob Schaffer (Chair, Colorado State Board of Education)
Joe Gschwendtner (Governor), Cleve Tidwell (US Senate), Derec Shuler (SD 34)
Ken Buck (US Senate), Dan Maes (Governor), Owen Hill (SD 11)
Praise for PPC From Our Lefty "Fan"
- "Zany-ass bombast-entertainment...Hackneyed weirdo communist pseudo-nostalgia" --Alan Franklin, ProgressNow
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?