From a press release:
“One year ago next month, President Obama signed the failed ‘stimulus’ bill into law right here in Denver surrounded by Governor Ritter, Mayor Hickenlooper and Senator Bennet,” said Colorado Republican Chairman Dick Wadhams. “Since then, unemployment has gone up to 10 percent and hundreds of thousands of people have lost their jobs while the national debt has skyrocketed.”
“Let’s get the whole gang together again to properly recognize their ‘stimulus’ inspired 10 percent unemployment rate while the President is here campaigning for our accidental senator, Michael Bennet, and Mayor Hickenritter,” Wadhams said. “We’d be happy to host this special reunion.”
PPC will be there to provide coverage, reunion or no.
Will there be a pig roast this year too?
Praise for PPC From Our Lefty "Fan"
- "Zany-ass bombast-entertainment...Hackneyed weirdo communist pseudo-nostalgia" --Alan Franklin, ProgressNow
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?