by Mr. Bob | 11:47 am, June 23, 2009 | Comments Off#redco #tcot
Bill Ritter's Car Taxes which will hit all of us, poor, middle class and rich...making life more expensive in Colorado (DURING A RECESSION).. Ritter and the Democrats just don't get it.
The new car registration tax (which is being called a FEE in hopes you don't notice) goes into effect on the first of July.
The increased taxes/penalties for late registration are already in place hitting poorer Coloradans the hardest. Middle and lower class citizens have to budget registration fees out of their monthly grocery bills and don't always have hundreds of dollars in reserve lying around.
Democrats don't care, the only way they believe revenue can successfully be raised is to get more from you. Lowering taxes to increase productivity to help the hurting economy is apparently beyond their grasp.
Apparently the governor believes he needs the money more than you do, you can always take the bus.
Why is this tax increase even needed? Whatever happened to the Referendum C revenues?!?!?!?!? Nobody is talking about that. Ref C alone should have prevented the state government from going broke (instead, it was blown on Democrat pork and blown on pet projects AGAIN).
Praise for PPC From Our Lefty "Fan"
- "Zany-ass bombast-entertainment...Hackneyed weirdo communist pseudo-nostalgia" --Alan Franklin, ProgressNow
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?