Based on David William’s post on Tea Party disruptors, infiltrators, citizen journalists, and whatnot , I put together a helpful (I hope) flyer to hand out at the Tea Party rallies, warning rally-goers to be on their toes with disruptors and citizen journalist “infiltrators” (snicker) potentially lurking among them.
Rally Disruptors Flyer [PDF] – formatted to be printed on both sides, then cut in to half-sheets.
Print a bunch and take them to your local Tea Party rally, and spread this PDF around for others to use!
[Wednesday Morning Update]:
Michelle Malkin has posted a handy-dandy history of the Tea Party movement, useful for fending off those dumb allegations from the Proggies that it’s all ginned up “phony populism” manufactured by Fox News or CNBC or Big Corporations™, or whatever boogieman they want to pin it on today. Click on the printer friendly link, and print a few copies to take with you to the rally!
Praise for PPC From Our Lefty "Fan"
- "Zany-ass bombast-entertainment...Hackneyed weirdo communist pseudo-nostalgia" --Alan Franklin, ProgressNow
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?