**Update 1: First photos are up at People's Press Collective . . . more scenes from the rally . . . crowd in excess of 5000 . . .
Part 1 is up:
Part 3--"Gunny Bob" Newman:
Part 4--Jon Caldara:
Part 5--US Rep. Mike Coffman, CU Regent Tom Lucero:
Part 6--State Sen. Mike Kopp:
Part 7--Lenina Close, Gadsden Society:
Part 9--David Williams, Gadsden Society; Matt Arnold, Clear the Bench Colorado:
Part 10--State Rep. Cory Gardner, Weld County District Attorney Ken Buck:
Part 11--Denver Tax Day Tea Party organizer and emcee Brian Campbell:
More photos of the Denver Tax Day Tea Party from El Marco.
Tea Party search trends by state from Google--Colorado is #6
Quick links (via Glenn Reynolds at Instapundit)--Tax Day Becomes Protest Day (How the tea parties could change American politics):
--The difference between "astroturfing" and a "grassroots movement"
--Tea Party tax revolt
--Why Lefties are upset, and Tea Party Derangement Syndrome
--Tea Party ramifications for Democrats and Republicans
--The rise of distributed online activism on the Right
Praise for PPC From Our Lefty "Fan"
- "Zany-ass bombast-entertainment...Hackneyed weirdo communist pseudo-nostalgia" --Alan Franklin, ProgressNow
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?