**Update 2: Instalanche! Thanks Glenn!
**Update: Welcome Michelle Malkin readers!
Well, it was a pretty good turnout especially since the people who showed at the Denver Pork Roast actually had day jobs… the curse of being a producer. Here’s what I saw:
Portion of the crowd.
Obama’s Pork Chop. Jon Caldara said Pork Chop was captured in a collegesque mascot prank. I believe him. Oink.
How true Rossputin, how true.
Michelle Malkin serves up the roasted pork!
Serfdom for kids? I don’t buy it.
Okay, maybe there’s something to that kids and serfdom bit. I even heard her oink!
So what does that make us? What’s below a serf?
Ah yes. How long before Atlas shrugs?
I don’t remember seeing Obama use this campaign logo.
Additional fun from more Colorado Citizen Journalists:
Ari Armstrong from Freecolorado.com was also there taking pics and audio.
As was El Marco at Lookingattheleft.com, who got some great shots as well.
Praise for PPC From Our Lefty "Fan"
- "Zany-ass bombast-entertainment...Hackneyed weirdo communist pseudo-nostalgia" --Alan Franklin, ProgressNow
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?