Happy Friday, political junkies! We just got back from the Denver version of the National Tea Party (Chicago and Orlando also had some great signage) and to say the crowd was energized would be an understatement. Peoople had boxes of tea, signs, flags, cool hats, and rally-goers were fired up to start tea bagging politicians. Here’s what we saw (plus more from El Presidente!):
First, a view of part of the crowd.
The Tea Party kicked off by saying the Pledge of Allegience. This little dude held the flag.
Attendees were able to sign up and send tea bags to their representatives.
And now for some of the signage…
Tea bags, tea bags, everywhere!
I can hear it now… Who is John Galt?
Wait, I thought the Federal Government was King?
Right on, my fuzzy-faced friend!
No no no, Ladies. Mr. Obama said there wasn’t any pork in the “Stimulus” Package.
Repeal or resign? Sounds good to me, Kiddo.
Common theme for the day.
Members of the Gadsden Society of Colorado. Come to the Rally for Personal Freedom March 1st!
Careful there Guy-on-the-Left. That’s borderline hate speech… ProgressNow might get offended!
And I’ve gotta close with this guy. LOVE the hat!
Praise for PPC From Our Lefty "Fan"
- "Zany-ass bombast-entertainment...Hackneyed weirdo communist pseudo-nostalgia" --Alan Franklin, ProgressNow
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?