This will make what, three times in just over a week?
They’re at it again because there will be a pro-Israel rally from 2-4pm on the Capitol Steps on Sunday, which these folks will be attempting to a) upstage by starting a half-hour earlier, b) intimidate by being in full swing when the Israel supporters arrive, and c) shout down like playground bullies.
Should provide some good fodder for a compare-contrast photo essay tomorrow, given what I saw when driving by the rally at the capitol steps last night.
Praise for PPC From Our Lefty "Fan"
- "Zany-ass bombast-entertainment...Hackneyed weirdo communist pseudo-nostalgia" --Alan Franklin, ProgressNow
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?