The most significant difference I noticed between the Israel Rally and the Palestine Protest was the use of props. Take a look:
This is what the Israel side had to say.
And then apparently the Hamas side agreed and hung targets on their children.
And then they hid behind them. (I thought they only did that over in Palestine?)
Meanwhile, the children on the Israel side were coloring.
And let’s take one more look over at the anti-Jew’s side…
Well, their symbols are appropriate – I’m certain Hitler would be beaming with pride.
Praise for PPC From Our Lefty "Fan"
- "Zany-ass bombast-entertainment...Hackneyed weirdo communist pseudo-nostalgia" --Alan Franklin, ProgressNow
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?