A faithful People’s Press Collective reader forwarded us another misleading mailer sent out by Protect Colorado’s Culture of Corruption Future.
These Heroes Don’t Need Capes, so why has Protect Colorado’s Future put these true heroes in costumes?
From Protect Colorado’s Future’s original No on Amendment 47, 49, and 54 scanned mailer, a commentor noted that the officer in the picture wasn’t wearing an “official” police badge. Protect Colorado’s Future dressed him up in an officer-looking costume. What is it that Protect Colorado’s Future is trying to hide? Why is Protect Colorado’s Future trying to trick voters? I have at least as much, and likely more, respect for Colorado’s public employees who keep us safe, but something about Protect Colorado’s Future’s mailers don’t add up to me.
The only thing about this ad that’s true is that Colorado’s officers, firefighters, and EMTs are true heroes. It’s too bad that Protect Colorado’s Future thinks they can dress these real heroes up in costumes.
First Protect Colorado’s Future dresses real public employees up in costumes, then they outright lie to Colorado voters about Colorado amendments on the ballot, and now they’re back to putting Colorado’s heroes in costumes? Why won’t Protect Colorado’s Future just be honest with voters? Why are they using such sketchy tactics?
Praise for PPC From Our Lefty "Fan"
- "Zany-ass bombast-entertainment...Hackneyed weirdo communist pseudo-nostalgia" --Alan Franklin, ProgressNow
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?