Lots of words, lots of platitudes, money shots of openly weeping delegates, and no substance. That’s the disappointment. Whatever you think of her politics, racial views, and social aspirations, Michelle Obama is intelligent, educated, accomplished, and fiercely driven. She should have been able to deliver more than a neatly memorized set of bland niceties. All the hype for so much rhetorical fluff.
And while I take a fairly gloves-off approach to the grown-ups, leave the children at home. They aren’t political props.
Praise for PPC From Our Lefty "Fan"
- "Zany-ass bombast-entertainment...Hackneyed weirdo communist pseudo-nostalgia" --Alan Franklin, ProgressNow
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?